Competition is ever increasing for online merchants and the gains for leading companies are exponential. This means you should give yourself every advantage possible.
At Axcess, we work closely with online retailers to fully understand your business model and how we can tailor merchant services built around your business, which make you more competitive. Find out how we can help you grow in global markets, reduce costs, improve shoppers’ experience and increase conversion rates.
Why should you use Axcess Merchant Services for your online retail business?
- 179 PROCESSING CURRENCIES
- We provide 179 currencies, giving you the opportunity to easily expand into new markets and reduce currency conversion rates.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Our team of experts will support you through transition and implementation, focusing on solutions to help you grow, reduce costs and provide secure service.
- LOWER COSTS
- Our international network of 391 banks means that we can ensure the very best deals in the global marketplace.
- SHOPPING CART INTEGRATIONS
- Integrations with several major shopping carts including WordPress and WooCommerce.
- MULTIPLE BANKS CONNECTED
- You can have multiple banks through the same gateway, allowing for resilience protecting you against ever-changing appetites.
- FRAUD PROTECTION
- Our lead fraud prevention tools, knowledge, and understanding in the industry help to keep your business secure.
- MULTIPLE PAYMENT METHODS
- Improve your conversion rates by offering your customers a range of payment methods they know and trust.
- MAXIMISE SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS
- With the capacity to process thousands of transactions per second, you’ll never miss a payment transaction.
- INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
- Our team of experts have decades of experience, understanding the complexities of your business enabling us to find you the right solution.
How to get started with Axcess Merchant Services and start accepting payments?
If you think Axcess can help in setting up a merchant account for your business, then please get in contact via our contact us page. After our initial fact-finding conversation with one of our payment experts, Axcess will need the typical KYC and KYB documents in order to get you up and running. Your UK-based account manager will be able to run you through the process step by step.
For more information, get in touch and one of our dedicated team will be more than happy to assist.